Sunday, January 18, 2009

Belt-Buckles You Can Eat Off Of: Never Good

1st-well, here I am a prep in the middle of a small town that also just happens to be in the Bible Belt, seriously they think overalls with a button up shirt is a classy outfit. I should not judge I grew up here, but since moving to college and expanding my taste for the classier side of life it does appall me. Therefore, my new outlet. Voila'! I just needed a place to express that OMG J.Crew has 20% off and free shipping and how exciting that is.

2nd- this whole ordeal is to track my lovely first big girl/real world job. Yes! I know a job... Well one should be excited, but my parents wanted me to go to law school (which is still not out of the question). Back to the job, I am a advocate for a non-profit that deals with victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, very rewarding work.

3rd- I just miss fashion and how exciting it was. I say was because living in a place like this drains the fun, fashionista out of you and before you know it you are rolling into work in jeans and a old date party shirt, with your hair in a ponytail. Yes I know outrageous. And my New Years Resolution is to put the brakes on outfits like that. But I needed a little help, a place to organize my ideas. Instead of bouncing back and forth from the J.Crew website to the Banana, when in reality I need to take my ass down to the thrift shop, but end up on Ralph Lauren.

Focus it is what i need, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment