Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More $$$$, More Problems

Well, friends March has gone bye and to think i have barely posted, I know shame on me. But March has been a whirlwind. Which I expect the rest of the year to be. My job has been getting more and more demanding, but it is very understandable. This is because I work in the field of domestic violence and sexual assault. Sometimes hard, but a very rewarding job. We received great news today, but news that really made me think. We are expanding more grant money from the government is coming in, and that is great, but it also means this problem is getting bigger. I sometimes say that I would like to work myself out of a job, but with this economy I do not see that in the future.

But in other news I will be returning to my college town this weekend for food, fun and LOTS of cocktails with my sorority sisters, i know I am sure you are super jealous, because I would be if you told me you were going to see your BBFs.

Also, side note, JCrew is having a extra 30% off their sale, my favorite time of year. And the coveted Victoria Ruffle Shirt is on there. I will be spending my rent on every color!

Have a great day my lovelies!

6 comments:

  1. The blessing and the curse of J-Crew 30% off!! I love the Victoria Ruffle and might have to pick it up in a few more colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab weekend with your friends. Your work sounds very interesting--but I bet it can be sad. Stay strong. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do fine, plus April is a new month...so look forward and not back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interested in a FREE, custom blog make over? Head on over to http://mud-duck-studio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our journey has begun!… secretly though

    If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

    Exciting things going on around here!

    www.definitelymaybebaby.com

    ~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete