Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Awards!!!!!

I have been one lucky girl Chanel Fashionista has given me the Love Ya Award! Thank you so much!!



Rules do accompany this honor:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!

I give the award to:
The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle
The Magic Risotto Diaries
Think Happy Thoughts
Nautical by Nature
In The Waiting Line
The Shabby Princess
Pearl's are a Girl's Best Friend
Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S.

Sorry about the double post, but I wanted to share my joy!

4 comments: