Sunday, February 15, 2009

musings...

First, I want to say I found out a great thing today and I want to share it with all of you. It is ebate.com It gives you money back for going to their website first and then clicking on what place you want to shop from. AND IT IS FREE!
if you want to sign up go HERE! 



Second, movie = very cute and heart warming and i can't believe that JB sat through it.
An overall wonderful weekend!!! JB is so sweet, we promised not to exchange gifts, but I recieved a lovely arrangment of coral roses. The party was very funny, but I do regret not having alone time on the day of love. It is so hard to entertain.

Third, since my enrollment in ebates, and for the fact that I am very restricted on shopping, buying things online is my saving grace. And you ladies know how I love a bargin, I have found an new shopping salvation: Martin and Osa!
The pieces are very simple and have almost a Jcrew flair but alittle more my style

3 comments:

  1. oooh thanks for the tips! i will be checking both of those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the idea!
    i left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is already out?! I have not even see the other really great romantic movie yet! I need to plan a girl's night out A.S.A.P!!

    j.b sounds like a really nice guy:)Yay for sweet boyfriends!!! Thanks for all sweet comments:)

    ReplyDelete