Friday, February 20, 2009

Outlet shopping and besties!

It is FRIDAY! I have been waiting for this day to come all week! I have amazing plans this weekend. I am meeting up with my two besties/roommates/sisters from college.We will call them Flower and Russca. YAY for cheap hotel rooms and all night talks. We are going shopping at the outlets, and then my holy place... the mall (and hopefully the bars!). I know it will be hard for some of you fabulous ladies to believe but I have not been to the mall in like 3 month. Shocker! I will post pics with my (fingers-crossed) amazing finds and deals.

But I am most excited to see my girls, they live on the Memphis side of TN and I live on the Knoxville side of TN. We are separated by miles and miles.

In other exciting new, I got my wii fit yesterday! I don't know if they have any left but I got mine from amazon.com for 89.99 and I got one day shipping for3.99 because I have amazon prime




The downside is the weigh in but, it does give you motivation. I did it for an hour last night. I think you are really suppose to only do it for 30 minutes, but I just wanted to try everything. Advanced step by far is my fave.

Any of you ladies have wii fits? It seemed like a better option for me than a gym membership, partly because there are no gyms here.

In other news, my brother and mama are traveling to Florida today to pick up his car that he recieved for his 18 birthday. It is a 5 speed and very small, so please keep them in your thoughts for a safe trip home.

8 comments:

  1. Ooo I am so jealous! The fit boards are hard to find! My parents have one, so whenever we go home I play all the time. I love it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Girls weekends are so refreshing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been tagged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a girls weekend. Filled with lots of drinking and complaining about men ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wiifit is awesome! I love the free step- have you tried that one yet? There are a LOT of fun things with the game to do, and I've lost 5 pounds just by doing yoga everything morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have the Wii Fit, but, a lot of my family members and friends do, and they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I REALLY want the Wii Fit. But everytime we have went to wal mart they were sold out.. :(

    ReplyDelete