Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Taking it to the MAXX

So yesterday I had a meeting in the big city. (I know what your thinking no not new york, just a big city to me) The meeting was a drag, but the most exciting thing happen: I got to do a little power shopping! Since there is not even a Wal-mart nor a Target :( in my small town. My place of choice was TJ Maxx, because I am never disappointed there. I have been meaning to drop in because I keep hearing fabulous things from people about Lilly, Ralph, and even J.Crew. But Sadly none of these things were at my local store.

But don't you fret ladies, it was not a waste of a trip.
I found a lovely pair of seven jeans, dark denim, for only 29.99!! and a great pair of denim trousers (perfect for casual workdays) by Kenneth Cole!

But the two pieces I fell in love with was a black Limited v-neck sweater and a black cashmere cardigan!
What I loved the most is that when I was checking out the v-neck was on clearance for 10 dollars but had just been markdown to 3! And the cardigan went from 25 to 10!!!

What deals I tell you! Hope ya'll are finding these great bargains to!

1 comment:

  1. Totally get the whole small town compared to the big city. We have a wally world, but no target:( I love love love The Maxx! It is by far one my fav. stores just to get lost in. Great finds and bargains!!! Sorry about the blah interview....

    ReplyDelete