Thursday, February 12, 2009

wishful thinking

This weather is starting to get on my nerves, it is warm enough for me to break out my sandals, pastels, and seersucker, but I would look like and idiot next to all the people still in their winter black, browns, and grays.
Winter = no fun.
I never fill like making up cute winter outfits except for like the first few weeks of fall.

So inspite of this i have been internet window shopping..... AAAHHH...summer i can almost smell suntan lotion... oh ok that is my coconut lotion i just put on.

A few of my favorites!

I love green when you have a tan! JCrew- Cotton cady Lydia dress







I love this Lilly Dress, the coral print is amazing, the 300 dollar price tag not so much!


















Oh hurry on over to The Magic Risotto Diaries, for a lovely giveaway that is what V-day is all about!

2 comments:

  1. Boo for the price of Lilly. I saw and fell in love with a strapless black cotton dress, then fell out of in love when i saw the price. YIKES!!! Don't tell anyone, I wore my shorts today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this weather. Some people are dressing in their winter clothes still but others are bringing out the spring wardrobe. I am so ready for my anchor shorts!

    ReplyDelete