Friday, February 13, 2009

It's HERE!

I am so in love with my V-day plans.

Side note: I guess since this is the start of my blog that I should make up some name for my b/f. From now on and so forth he will be known as JB.

JB has graciously let me have a two day holiday! With tonight being casual dinner and a movie. Now can you guess what movie!?!?!?! Yes ladies it is Confessions of A Shopaholic! I can't believe he is going. It must be Valentines Day to get this man anywhere near a movie that uses more clothing labels than conjunctions.



As for Day Two: it is a little down the college path but we are having a party at our house, but alas mainly his fraternity brothers can attend. But it is always an interesting and amusing time when they visit.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day no matter if it is a gush-fest with a boy or another single awareness day.

No comments:

Post a Comment